Book a video chat with Handy Dan!
As a NYC-based handyman with 15+ years of experience, I offer my services to help clients with their home-based needs via paid video calls. I work with homeowners, renters, and property managers in various industries to assist with their home-based needs. Whether it’s fixing a small annoyance, installing a new smart lock, or mounting a TV, I’m here to help.
I understand that many people have busy schedules and may not have the time or resources to hire a handyman for in-person services. That’s why I offer paid video chats to provide convenient and efficient solutions for my clients. With my video chat services, clients can get the help they need from the comfort of their own home without having to wait for an appointment.
I offer competitive pricing for my video chat services and provide a clear description of the specific services I offer. I also emphasize customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer service during the video chat to build trust and encourage repeat business. To book a video chat session with me, simply fill out my contact form to schedule a time that works for you. I offer multiple payment options to make the process as convenient as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a email or shoot me a text. I’m here to help you with all of your home-based needs.
- “I had a great experience with Dan during our video chat. He was able to help make sure I mounted my TV correctly in no time and provided clear instructions throughout the process. I appreciated the convenience of being able to get help from the comfort of my own home. I highly recommend Handy Dan! – Raymond T
- I was impressed with the level of expertise that Handy Dan brought to our video call. He was able to help me redo the caulk in my bathtub and provided helpful tips for future projects. I will definitely use Dan again in the future! – Stuart H
- I was hesitant to try a video call, but Dan made the process simple and easy. He was able to help me diagnose and fix my broken door handle and provided excellent customer service throughout the video chat. I appreciated the convenience of being able to get help from home quickly. – Mackenzie B
Tasks we can do together!
- TV / Shelf mounting
- Remove and reapply caulking
- Assembly help
- Door adjustments
- Material acquisition
- Tool bag recommendations
- Minor misc. repairs
- Filter changes (air, fridge, sink, etc.)
- + so much more!