Premier AC Installs in NYC
Welcome to Team Handy Dan – Your Trusted Handyman for Air Conditioner Installation in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens!
- Discover the unparalleled expertise and reliability of Team Handy Dan when it comes to air conditioner installation in New York City. Here’s why we are your go-to choice:
- Fully Licensed and Bonded: Entrust your air conditioner installation to certified professionals. Team Handy Dan is fully licensed and bonded, ensuring the highest quality service.
- Double the Protection: Your peace of mind is our priority. Team Handy Dan carries twice the minimum general liability insurance, providing you with double the protection against unforeseen circumstances.
- Extensive Experience: With a successful track record of installing hundreds of units all over Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens, we bring a wealth of experience to every project.
Our Favorite Units
Choosing the right air conditioner is crucial for efficiency and comfort. Here are five of our favorite units:
Windmill WhisperTech 8000 BTU: We love the clean look of these units along with their quiet technology since we know how loud NYC can be!
TOSOT 8000 BTU: Another modern and quiet unit clients tend to love. A modern look for a modern apartment!
LG 12000 BTU (big boy!): If you’re looking for a larger unit to cool off a larger space quickly, the LG is a great unit that we believe is built well.
How We Work
- Free Estimate: Contact us for a free consultation. We’ll assess your space, discuss your needs, and recommend the best unit for your requirements.
- Professional Installation: Our skilled team will handle the entire installation process with precision and care. We prioritize efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Testing and Guarantee: Before we leave, we thoroughly test your new air conditioner to ensure optimal performance. Plus, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our installations.
Ready to elevate your comfort with a reliable air conditioner installation? Contact Team Handy Dan today and experience the difference of working with licensed, bonded, and insured professionals.
Stay cool, New York!
Team Handy Dan
Ensuring Safety with Window AC Safety Brackets
Window air conditioners can be heavy, and the risk of accidents increases, especially in regions prone to seismic activities or strong winds. Safety brackets serve as a protective measure, preventing the unit from shifting or falling out of the window. These brackets are typically made from durable materials such as steel and are specifically engineered to handle the weight and vibrations associated with air conditioner operation.
When Should You Use Window AC Safety Brackets?
- High-Risk Areas: If you reside above active walkways or sidewalks around NYC, you should utilize a safety bracket. They provide an extra layer of security during extreme events, reducing the likelihood of the unit dislodging from the window.
- Upper Floors: For installations on upper floors of buildings, where the consequences of a falling unit can be more severe, safety brackets become crucial. They add stability and prevent the AC unit from posing a danger to those below.
- Older Windows: If your windows are older or not structurally sound, it’s advisable to use safety brackets. These brackets can help compensate for any weaknesses in the window frame and ensure a secure installation.
- Large or Heavy Units: Larger and heavier window air conditioner units may benefit significantly from the additional support provided by safety brackets. This is especially true for units with higher BTU ratings, as they tend to be bulkier and more substantial.
- Peace of Mind: Even if you don’t live in a high-risk area, using window AC safety brackets offers peace of mind. It’s a proactive step to enhance the overall safety of your living space, ensuring that your air conditioner remains securely in place.
Highly adaptable to the tons of depths of New York City windows. We love that this requires no additional holes to be drilled and find that it give us the cleanest installation of your window air conditioner in your New York City apartment.
(CHECK YOUR WINDOW WIDTH!)